– Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
– Assisting clients in finding their way around the office.
– Announcing clients as necessary.
– Helping maintain workplace security by issuing, checking, and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs.
– Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes, and making travel plans.
– Preparing meeting and training rooms.
– Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
– Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
– Performing ad-hoc administrative duties.
– Answering, forwarding, and screening phone calls.
– Sorting and distributing mail.
– Hiring, managing, and developing the junior administrative team.
– Provide excellent customer service.
– Scheduling appointments.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in a related field.
Prior experience as a receptionist or in a related field.
Consistent, professional dress, and manner.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Good time management skills.
Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required