Job Responsibilities :
1. Managing the full spectrum of financial accounting and reporting.
2. Driving accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end closing.
3. Overseeing monthly closing and managing monthly reporting & analysis.
4. Consolidation of group entities.
5. Ensuring compliance with all legislative tax and financial reporting requirements.
6. Liaising with internal and external auditors.
7. Managing banking relationships, cash management and other treasury related activities.
1. Bachelor in Accounts or Finance
2. Proficiency in Mandarin is must
3. Finance-related experience of 5 years or more, with work experience in the Philippines
4. Familiar with the local market, familiar with financial related knowledge
5. Cheerful personality, good communication skills
5. With management experience is preferred
Salary : 300,000 – 600,000 Philippine peso/month
1. KPI Bonus (upon regularization)
2. Attendance Bonus (even during Probationary Period – 500 CNY)
3. Annual Leave (30 days / year)
4. Dorm, Shuttle, Meal
5. Chinese Festival Bonus
6. Salary (non Taxable)
About Innovations Group
Innovations Group is a conglomerate company located in South East Asia with businesses related to IT Services, Online Games, F&B and Entertainment. In 2018, we opened a new technology and a new project division, which is a milestone for Innovations.