Job Description: Responsible for maintaining the Infrastructure Related to the Data Center and POPs, Ensuring the Operation, Monitoring, Troubleshooting, and Basic Maintenance of HVAC, UPS, Inverters, and power system.
• Responsibilities: Responsible for the regular testing of facility electrical equipment
• Operate all electrical infrastructure on-site with 100% Reliability, Zero downtime, and Zero Events.
• To carry out all procedures and tasks to ensure 100% Data Center electrical infrastructure availability during maintenance, operation, and all related activities.
Observe all Policy and Data Center regulations, rules, and procedures concerning health, safety, and environmental protection, including the use and disposal of hazardous materials.
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills:
• At least a Higher National Diploma (HND) in either Electrical and Electronics or other related disciplines.
• Possession of relevant industry certification or training in Electrical Power systems installation, maintenance, and/or repairs.
• Knowledge of equipment installation, electrical and mechanical repairs, welding and fabrication, and safety and compliance.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Operating systems and Microsoft office suite.
• Adept at conducting tests to identify faults.
• Demonstrated troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
• The candidate must be able to lift, push and pull up to 20kg.
• The candidate must be able to tolerate a temperature of below 20° C for extended periods. The
At least 3 years of previous work experience in Power equipment related activities
• Experience in troubleshooting breakdowns and repairing electrical power systems devices
• Management (DCIM) will be an added advantage.