Our Client, a newly established construction company with operational office on the mainland is looking to engage brilliant, knowledgeable and competent civil engineering professionals as key field executioners in the role of Project Engineers of its new projects.
The ideal candidate would be an intellectually sound graduate of civil and structural engineering with proven practical experience on civil and building projects who is willing to develop and endure in a stable career under a long-term-planning construction company.
NB: Freelance, independent or part-time minded individuals should please NOT apply.
Forward application with CV with Passport Photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• First Degree in Civil Engineering
• Minimum 3 Years’ Experience in Projects and Construction
• Sound Knowledge of Construction and Structural Design
• Proven Competence and Capacity to handle projects
• Proficiency in Engineering Design Softwares – AutoCAD, AutoDesk, Pro/Eng etc
• Professional Qualification (NSE Registration) will be added advantage
• Age: 27 – 35 Years
Main duties are the basic responsibilities of an on-site project engineer covering engineering designs, work planning and scheduling, coordinating and monitoring of execution works, effective deployment and management of equipment, management of materials and personnel, compliance with safety and performance standards, documentation and reporting.
Major goals are two: the delivery of project within time provided and full achievement of quality specifications in all aspects of the project execution.
Skills and Attributes
· Stickler for rules and ethics.
· Uncompromising Fidelity to Design and Quality Specifications
· Honesty, Integrity and Trustworthiness for Reliability on the Field
· Attention to details and No compromise on Quality
· Leadership ability to manage a full team or sub-teams on a Project
· Great communication skills and Orientation towards Solution-provision
· Excellent knowledge and savvy in the use of Microsoft tools.
• Accelerated Career Progression
• Foreign Trainings, Exposure and Sponsorship of Professional Qualifications
• Productivity Incentives and Employment Benefits
End Date for Applications: Tuesday, OCTOBER 25th, 2022.
About LEVERS & ANCHORS CONSULTING
Levers & Anchors Consulting is a business-focused service firm providing premium consulting services in workforce, strategy and technology ranging across recruitment, outsourcing, executive selection, HR structuring, performance evaluation, workforce training, company processes structuring, strategy formulation, strategic planning, marketing strategy, business advisory, tech-automation, tech-adoption and general tech advisory.
Our services are modelled and delivered to create levers to the growth of organisations and translate to anchors for their targeted successes. We service organisations of all sizes employing ingenuously developed approaches and ethically grounded core values.
We are intensively tech-driven and our clients are always at advantage to move steps ahead their tech journey with every encounter with us. We are easily accessible and conveniently affordable.
Our over 7 years of modern, quality experience and depth of expertise, stand us apart and guarantees that we always deliver each time every time, on our patented promise of exceptional services that put our clients ahead in their respective industries.