TECHNICAL CLIENT RELATIONSHIP
An experienced relationship manager in technical sales and engineering industry is required to manage a large portfolio of existing clients of an industry service-oriented company in Lagos.
The ideal candidate is FEMALE, with a First Degree in Core Engineering and minimum experience of 4 YEARS in the industry. She is also expected to have good familiarity with technical products and considerable managerial capacity to lead teams and supervise subordinates.
Nature of Role and Responsibilities:
The position is Full-Time and at Middle Management Level with considerable responsibility for supervision and a single reporting line upwards.
Major responsibility is effective management of the existing client pool to optimize value for the company and keep the company’s growth on the upward path. Leading teams and driving goals of departments and units and providing management accountability for overall performance.
First Degree in a Core Engineering Course
Experience – Minimum 4 years
· Experience in B2B Relationship Management
· Proficiency in MS Office and Online Platforms
· Additional qualification or Certification is added advantage
· Deep Engineering Knowledge and High Competence in Technical Issues
· Thorough understanding of Marketing, Negotiating and Management Techniques
· Ability to handle and resolve issues fast, independently and creditably.
Required Skills and Attributes:
· Leadership and Management Experience and Ability
· Charisma, self-confidence and loves interacting with people
· Fantastic Spoken Communication Skills
· Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
· High achieving, self-motivated and results-oriented
· Innovative, generating original solutions and ideas-filled
· Decisive and comfortable making decisions quickly
Send application with Resume with Passport Photograph to: email@example.com
End Date for Applications: Friday, 14th OCTOBER, 2022.
About LEVERS & ANCHORS CONSULTING
Levers & Anchors Consulting is a business-focused service firm providing premium consulting services in workforce, strategy and technology ranging across recruitment, outsourcing, executive selection, HR structuring, performance evaluation, workforce training, company processes structuring, strategy formulation, strategic planning, marketing strategy, business advisory, tech-automation, tech-adoption and general tech advisory.
Our services are modelled and delivered to create levers to the growth of organisations and translate to anchors for their targeted successes. We service organisations of all sizes employing ingenuously developed approaches and ethically grounded core values.
We are intensively tech-driven and our clients are always at advantage to move steps ahead their tech journey with every encounter with us. We are easily accessible and conveniently affordable.
Our over 7 years of modern, quality experience and depth of expertise, stand us apart and guarantees that we always deliver each time every time, on our patented promise of exceptional services that put our clients ahead in their respective industries.