COUNTY SALES REPRESENTATIVES
About the job
We are urgently looking for County Sales Representatives in the following counties:
SkyTOP Mcarfix Ltd is looking to hire ambitious and committed County Sales Representatives to drive the acquisition and management of the Company’s business in their respective countries. The role needs strong business acumen and strategic management, strong entrepreneurial spirit and influencing skills as we are an evolving organization in the technology sector.
mCarFix is an integrated software platform that links up motorists and car owners with players and stakeholders in the motor vehicle sector such as mechanics, auto stockists, insurance providers and motor vehicle dealers in order to seamlessly resolve motor vehicle problems. It consists of eight software applications and modules which are designed to be used globally.
Duties and Responsibilities
As County Sales Representative your primary responsibilities will be:
1. Identify, evaluate and verify subscribers and prospective customers within the motor vehicle ecosystem for sign-up in the mCarFix Platform
2. Meet daily, monthly, weekly, quarterly and yearly sales targets
3. Ensure 100% customer retention
4. Drive B2B territory sales with focus on prospecting, presenting, and selling our solutions to new small, medium-sized and large businesses thereby generating net new revenue while growing existing revenue
5. Uncover and understand customer requirements in order to recommend and effectively sell the Company’s products and solutions
6. Market the company’s products to all players in the motor vehicle ecosystem including; motorists, spare parts dealers, motor vehicle insurance providers, motor vehicle dealers, Logbook financiers etc.
7. Provide top-level and customer experience and support
8. Develop and maintain country account plans and detailed financial forecasts
9. Create and present accurate sales forecasts, and achieves sales targets
10. When required, provide critical information key in enabling the company carry out its business in the county
11. Any other duties as may be allocated from time to time
• Relevant College Degree
• 5+ years’ sales experience selling technology solutions
• Previous B2B sales experience
• Experience in accurately forecasting and reporting on territory /account activity
• Excellent communication skills- written and oral
• Should have a well-equipped office with reliable internet and should preferably own a car
• Conversant in the use of Microsoft Teams, Skype and Google Zoom online platforms
• Must have sound business acumen
• Must be a bona fide resident of the County for which the position is advertised.
Account planning (including account profiling), account positioning strategy, customer needs analysis, business justifications, sales opportunity development, service improvement planning, and long-range account management strategies
Key Performance Indicators
· Meet monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets
· Growth in lead generation
· Consistent growth in new customer acquisition
· Consistent growth in populating the ecosystem
· Ensure 100% customer retention
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to send their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title on the email subject and to fill in the information required at the following link https://forms.gle/kGzxbw2B4yNcZzkz9
Applications shall be processed on a first-come-first-served basis.
While we appreciate all applications, only short-listed candidates shall be contacted.
About Mcarfix Limited
MCarFix App is a cutting-edge Technology Solution that empowers car owners, garages, auto-part dealers, and mechanics to take charge of their vehicle repair and costs. The application allows users to access authorized garages and auto part dealers, as well as find information on how various parts of their cars function.
The App’s ability to connect users to experts from anywhere, any time in very easy steps; is what makes mCarFix a game-changer solution in the automobile industry.