Personal assistant (PA) typically carries out administrative work on behalf of one individual. This individual is usually a manager or executive in a commercial, not-for-profit or public sector organisation.
• Acting as the point of contact between the manager and clients
• Screening and directing phone calls and distribute correspondence
• Handling requests and queries appropriately
• Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
• Make travel arrangements
• Source office supplies,produce reports, presentations and briefs
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENT
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
• The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
• Flexibility and adaptability
• A knowledge of standard software packages and the ability to learn company-specific software if required.