Job Title: AUDIT & COMPLIANCEOFFICER
Reports to: AUDIT& COMPLIANCE MANAGER
• Reconciliation of all POS sales report to actual sales including the verification of discounts, vouchers, voids and loyalty cards.
• Conducts regular, structured & surprise outlet visits to ensure compliance to company standards.
• Conducts & ensures the weekly reconciliation of Petty Cash and Deposit Box/Safe of all outlets.
• Proper investigation and reporting of inventory, sales, raw material and product variances.
• Audit of the central production process (raw materials to W.I.P to finished goods) to ensure that all materials issued for production are used for the intended purpose & report any loss and wastage.
• Ensure that the company’s ordering, receiving and delivery standards and procedures are properly followed.
• Ensure proper audit of reported outlet sales report to source documents.
• Verification of all card and bank transfer settlements.
• Ensure that deposits are made in line with the “Cash handling policy”.
• Updating all required internal control records and documents as at when due.
• Review and verification of weekly Food Cost Reports to ensure accuracy & integrity of the report.
• Audit of store to production to sale reports to ensure conformity and proper usage of raw materials.
• Ensure that all monies released are used for the purpose for which it is released.
• Ensure that all required inventory, production and sales records are properly recorded and maintained.
• Monitor the yield for processed raw materials to ensure that is in-line with company standards.
• Monitor raw material wastage to ensure that it does not exceed the tolerable limit set by the company.
• Participate& supervise the weekly/monthlystock take and ensure that stock reports are accurate.
• ReportALLobserved violations of company standards or policies to Management.
• All other functions related to achieving a proper internal control system in the company.
Interested candidates should please send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary range #100–#150 # location- lekki phase 1 lagos