Job brief or job description.
We are looking for a Community Health Worker to join our team and work as the frontline public health worker for our patients in the community. This position will serve as a liaison between the health services and our community to facilitate access to quality service and health care delivery.
Community Health Worker responsibilities include staffing tables at community events, helping patients complete applications and other paperwork and completing checks on individuals with specific Responsibilities.
* Helping people understand their health condition(s) and develop strategies to improve their health and well being
* Helping to build understanding and social capital to support healthier behaviors and lifestyle choices
* Delivering health information using culturally appropriate terms and concepts
* Linking people to health care/social service resources conditions.
Requirements and skills
* Proven work experience as a Community Health Worker or similar role
* Experience working with people of different cultures and socio-economic backgrounds
* Understanding of the healthcare system and how to help patients find necessary resources
Interested applicants should forward their details sms on 07063009686