We are looking for an organized secretary to perform administrative tasks as well as welcome guests and clients to the office. The secretary is responsible for answering phone calls, responding to emails, and scheduling meetings.
To be successful as a secretary, you must be able to multitask. A good secretary has excellent interpersonal skills as well as administrative experience.
- Responding to emails.
- Welcoming visitors and clients.
- Answering phone calls.
- Scheduling meetings.
- Preparing conference rooms for meetings.
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
- Printing and copying documents as needed.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent computer literacy.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Prior experience in administration would be advantageous.
Mode of Application:
Interested candidates should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using job role as the subject.