The Personal Assistant will work closely with the CEO providing an administrative support, helping him make the best use of his time by efficiently organizing his schedule.
Job Location: Lebanon (the first two months this position is to be filled remotely from home).
Company Industry: Sales solutions
Company Type: Start-up
Job Role: Administrative Assistant
Employment Type: Full Time Employee
Monthly Salary Range: 600$-700$ with an end of year bonus and the possibility to grow with the company
Number of Vacancies: 1
Years of Experience: Minimum 2
Degree: Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Act as the CEO’s first point of contact.
• Organize CEO’s agenda and schedules and remind him of important tasks and deadlines.
• Manage diaries and organize meetings, appointments, conference calls and interviews.
• Attend meetings when needed, take minutes, distribute communication and do proper follow-up.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent computer skills with in-depth understanding of all Google tools.
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
•Very high proficiency in English (written and spoken)
•Ideally will be fluent in French and Arabic