We are looking for an experienced Analyst to join our team. This is a permanent full time position with a minimum of 40 hours per week guaranteed.
Salary range: dependent on experience
– Refining user stories in the team’s backlog – clearly expressing conditions of satisfaction and defining Done
– Confirming user stories meet their conditions of satisfaction and are release-ready
– Managing the process of releasing changes, in collaboration with Developers
– Creating a testing strategy to meet the quality level of the software with support from the Product Owner, Stream Owner, and Developers
– Demonstrating working software to clients regularly and supporting the Product Owner to integrate feedback as agreed, in collaboration with Developers
Skills and Experience Required:
– 5 years of experience as a Software Quality Analyst or equivalent role
– Recent experience as a Senior or Lead Quality Analyst preferred
– Commercial experience
– Technical troubleshooting including log file analysis and basic data analysis
– Relevant experience in designing test strategies and test plans based around acceptance criteria
– Experience working with clients on defining user stories and confirming acceptance criteria
– Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions
– Experience using data visualisation techniques and tools
– Strong written and verbal communication skills, including technical writing
It’s critically important that you submit a cover letter with your application – we cannot progress your application without one. It needs to be at least 200 words, and is your chance to tell us more about who you are and what you value. This is very important to us.
Apply NOW or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Thrive Now PH
We only work with awesome offshore companies, hiring awesome Filipinos to assist them in any number of roles. Thrive Now PH is based in Legaspi Village, right near Greenbelt, offering excellent transport options for our staff. We are always hiring, so why not follow our page so you get notified of any jobs that we have coming up!