Roles and Responsibilities
● Develop and integrate Tongston’s entrepreneurial thinking model into curricula, resources, assessment tools, and frameworks for educational institutions
● Tongston product and service development, upgrades, deployment and supervision
● Work with regulatory bodies, accreditation bodies and other entities in creation of the entrepreneurial education industry
● Support users in utilization of Tongston products and services through follow-up, supervision and guidance to assess the implementation of practices taught
● Minimum of a bachelor’s degree, though a Masters’ or Doctorate/PhD in education is an added advantage.
● A certification in a business-related field will be an added advantage.
● A minimum of 3-5 years proven experience developing curriculum and/or related resources in any of these professional fields: Project Management; School Teaching/Administration; Finance, Sales & Business Development; Psychology & Counselling; Human Resource Management; Life Coaching; and Career Development & Mentorship. Evidence of developing and integrating curriculum that applies to the education level you are most experienced in, will be an added benefit.
● Experience writing strong lesson plans.
● Strong knowledge of educational software programs.
● Strong knowledge of research and referencing tools and techniques.
● Highly experienced in the National Curriculum of your current jurisdiction, and/or jurisdictions for which you are applying for.
● Prior or existing experience as an entrepreneur would be an important added advantage.
● Proficiency in key applications – MS Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Corel Draw, Adobe Systems and any other required applications.
● Proficiency in cloud software applications (Skydrive, DropBox, Google Docs, Outlook).
● Strong communication and presentation skills.
● Ability to manage and interact with c-level executives in any institution.
● Solid knowledge of the latest educational & corporate training techniques, with proven ability to train others that have training/teaching/supervisory duties/responsibilities.
● Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills.
● Strong stakeholder management skills.
● Creativity, Innovation and Problem-Solving Skills.
Candidates who meet the requirements should apply by clicking the link or copying and pasting it into their browser:
About Tongston Entrepreneurship Group
Tongston is the leading award-winning unique pan-African group focused on entrepreneurial thinking through education, business, finance and media to achieve sustainable socio-economic development.
The Tongston Entrepreneurial Ecosystem operates across the
(i) Education value chain: Primary, Secondary, Tertiary & Post-tertiary (workplace, government or enterprise); and
(ii) Entrepreneurship value chain: Finance, Education and Media