We are searching for an expert multi-tasker with magnificent relational abilities and a peppy mentality. Competitors ought to have the option to help the board and all guests to the organization by dealing with office undertakings, giving pleasant and proficient help through telephone, mail, and email, reserving a spot or travel game plans, and by and large being a useful and positive presence in the working environment.
To find success as a clerical specialist, applicants ought to be proficient, courteous, and mindful while likewise being exact. They ought to continuously be ready and responsive, able to straightforwardly address every difficulty. Clerical specialists should be OK with PCs, general office assignments, and succeed at both verbal and composed correspondence. In particular, clerical specialists ought to truly want to address the issues of others.
- Dealing with office errands, like documenting, creating reports and introductions, setting up for gatherings, and reordering supplies.
- Giving continuous planning support by booking arrangements and forestalling clashes.
- Making travel plans, like booking flights, vehicles, and making lodging and eatery reservations.
- Screening calls and directing guests to the fitting party.
- Utilizing PCs to produce reports, decipher minutes from gatherings, make introductions, and lead research.
- Welcome and help guests.
Keep up with well mannered and proficient correspondence through telephone, e-endlessly mail.
- Expect the necessities of others to guarantee their consistent and positive experience.
- Partner’s Certificate in a connected field.
- Earlier authoritative experience.
Incredible PC abilities, particularly composing.
- Multilingual might be liked or required.
- Want to be proactive and make a positive encounter for other people.
Mode of Application Qualified candidates should forward their CV to email@example.com using job role as the subject.
Job Type: Full Time
About UNIQUE CONSULT
A recruiting firm passionate about offering job opportunities time to time to those who have shown interest to work with us.