You are the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth
● Ensure each customer receives outstanding service
● Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans.
● Execute the daily operational, day-to-day goals and priorities assigned by management.
● Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails.
● actively participate in daily huddle meetings.
● Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
● Check Asana daily Additional Assignments are added there.
● Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services.
● Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities.
● Submit daily end of day reports by 6pm MST.
● proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
· Collect market intelligence and analyze competitors
● Experience: Sales and/or marketing experience in a retail environment, establishing relationships and working with customers.
● Skills/Knowledge: Knowledge of retail computer systems, MS Word and Excel a plus.
● a commitment to service excellence and customer satisfaction.
● Solid team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
● Excellent communication skills, exceptional organizational ability, high attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
● Ability and willingness to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays.
About United States Retail Corp (USRC)
A Retail Solutions firm, is seeking a part-time social media & PR professional
who can commit daily/weekly to servicing our clients in the travel, hospitality,
food & beverage, and lifestyle industries. As a member of our team, you will be
tasked with assisting our clients in multiple facets that fall within our 4 core
services, including social media, PR, copywriting, and marketing.