Job title: Client Relations Officer
CLIENT RELATIONS OFFICER
We are looking for a Client Relations officer to create and nurture long-term relationships with customers. You will resolve any issues that arise to ensure customers are satisfied with our services.
You should be an excellent communicator who’s able to grasp customer needs and brainstorm ways to fulfill them.
- Build relationships with key employees among customers.
- Create plans to address clients’ business needs.
- Advise clients on creating profitable processes.
- Schedule regular meetings with customers to ensure they are satisfied.
- Act as point of contact for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Help sales team up-sell or cross-sell services and products.
- Ensure both the company and clients adhere to contract terms.
- Study competition to find new ways to retain customers.
- Set sales and revenue targets and work diligently to meet them.
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. sales, engineers, senior management) to address customers’ needs.
Client Relations Qualification:
- Proven experience as a Client Relations officer.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets.
- Background in customer service; industry knowledge is a plus.
- Experience tracking relevant KPIs (e.g. customer satisfaction).
- Proficient in MS Office, with working knowledge of CRM platforms (e.g. Salesforce).
- A customer-oriented attitude.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- Ability to work well with a team.
- BSc/BA in any related field.
Kindly send your CV in pdf format to Vertilinevertiline@gmail.com