Our Client, a newly established construction company with operational office on the mainland is looking to engage a modern, widely-informed and experienced architect with excellent creativity and design precision as its Company Architect.
The ideal candidate would be a qualified and registered Architect with proven practical experience on complex designs and an appreciable design portfolio that is willing to develop and endure in a stable career under a long-term-planning construction company.
NB: Freelance, independent or part-time minded individuals should please NOT apply.
Forward application with CV, Design Portfolio and Passport Photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• First Degree in Architecture
• Minimum 3 Years’ Experience in Architectural Design and On-Site Project Participation
• An Appreciable Design Portfolio
• Wide Knowledge of Architectural Design and Construction Process
• Proficiency in Architectural Design Softwares
• Competency in Architectural Rendering and Proficiency in Rendering Software is Added Advantage
• Professional Qualification (NIA Registration) will be added advantage
• Age: 27 – 35 Years
Main duties are the basic responsibilities of Architectural Design, Rendering and On-Site Project Supervision for ensuring compliance of construction execution with design specifications.
Major goal of the role is the provision of modern, aesthetically pleasing and functional designs within reasonable time and team participation and/or leadership to achieve 100% delivery of project to all design and quality specifications.
Skills and Attributes
· Exceptional Design Creativity and Imagination
· Attention to details and High Design Precision
· Wide Knowledge of Architecture and Exposure to International Trends and Standards
· Honesty, Integrity and Trustworthiness for Reliability and Timeliness
· Stickler for rules and ethics and No compromise on Quality
· Leadership ability to manage a full team or sub-teams on a Project
· Great communication skills and Orientation towards Solution-provision
· Excellent knowledge and savvy in the use of Microsoft tools.
• Accelerated Career Progression
• Foreign Trainings, Exposure and Sponsorship of Professional Qualifications
• Milestone Incentives and Employment Benefits
End Date for Applications: Tuesday, OCTOBER 25th, 2022.
About LEVERS & ANCHORS CONSULTING
Levers & Anchors Consulting is a business-focused service firm providing premium consulting services in workforce, strategy and technology ranging across recruitment, outsourcing, executive selection, HR structuring, performance evaluation, workforce training, company processes structuring, strategy formulation, strategic planning, marketing strategy, business advisory, tech-automation, tech-adoption and general tech advisory.
Our services are modelled and delivered to create levers to the growth of organisations and translate to anchors for their targeted successes. We service organisations of all sizes employing ingenuously developed approaches and ethically grounded core values.
We are intensively tech-driven and our clients are always at advantage to move steps ahead their tech journey with every encounter with us. We are easily accessible and conveniently affordable.
Our over 7 years of modern, quality experience and depth of expertise, stand us apart and guarantees that we always deliver each time every time, on our patented promise of exceptional services that put our clients ahead in their respective industries.