· Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution
· Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting, and identifying solutions to resolve NComputing Setup issues
· Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
· Talk to clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue
· Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
· Follow up with clients to ensure their NComputing Setup are fully functional after troubleshooting
· Prepare accurate and timely reports
· Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
· End to end technical support to Channel partner /Customer/ Inside salesperson/SE
· Handling the L1 and L2 support call
· To identify the technical issue in NComputing Setup and resolve it by taking the Server on remote
Required Skills / Education
· BE-IT/Computer/MCA/BCA/MCS/BCS or Computer subject specialization from an Institute of repute with a minimum of 1 to 3 years experience in a progressive software/hardware/System integrated organization.
· Excellent Communication, Creativity, Persuasion & strong Conceptual Skills.
· Preferred with Microsoft Certification
· Rich knowledge in Server, Storage, Desktop Virtualization, Networking, VDI, and Security.
· Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues
· An ability to assess each customer’s IT knowledge and react accordingly
· Good analytical and problem-solving skills
· Up-to-date technical knowledge
· Strong Windows OS operational skills including Windows OS and Windows Server OS
· Can understand customers’ SW/HW/Network infrastructure through appropriate questioning of customer IT personnel
· Ability to explain complex information in simple, clear terms to non-IT personnel.
Ø Internal: CTO, Sales team, SE team, Team Leader
Ø External: Corporate/SMB/Education customer, Channel Partner
About NCOMPUTING INDIA
NComputing is the leader in accelerating the adoption of desktop virtualization. We expand the market by delivering integrated solutions that remove the key barriers of cost and complexity while delivering unsurpassed value, performance, security and benefits beyond the traditional model of a dedicated PC for every user. KEY FACTS With more than 70,000 customers, our technologies are used by 20 million people in 140 countries every day. We market and sell our patented portfolio through a network of distributors and value-added reseller partners.