We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing department and
provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in
developing and implementing marketing strategies.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and advertising team in all stages
of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain
our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various
marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be
prepared to enter any fast paced work environment.
Additional Information: Maintain relationships with current clients. Seek new clients for
products, including print, digital and social media. Answer telephones, route calls, take
messages, and provide general information; maintain log of inquiries as required. Communicate
professionally with clients over the phone, e-mail, and in person. Create advertising proposals
for clients. Working with clients, design thumbnails of ads to be created by advertising
production staff. Schedule ads in accounting software. Proof ads prior to publications.
• Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
• Perform market analysis and research on competition
• Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
• Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail
• Prepare promotional presentations
• Help distribute marketing materials
• Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems
• Help organize marketing events
• Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
• Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools,
Online analytics and Google Adwords)
• Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
• Current enrollment in a related BS or Masters degree
Please send your resume and cover letter to Denise Vivian Director of Marketing
About United States Retail Corp (USRC)
A Retail Solutions firm, is seeking a part-time social media & PR professional
who can commit daily/weekly to servicing our clients in the travel, hospitality,
food & beverage, and lifestyle industries. As a member of our team, you will be
tasked with assisting our clients in multiple facets that fall within our 4 core
services, including social media, PR, copywriting, and marketing.